Monday, February 20, 2017

Lawn Fawn Dad + Me

Hi Lou here with you today to provide you with my monthly dose of inspiration.

Bec has so many great Lawn Fawn stamps and Dies in the store, and they really are super versatile.
Along with being versatile they are also loads of fun.

As you can see here I have made a card for my hubby from the kids.  
The set I have used is called Dad+Me and the matching Dad + Me Lawn Cuts
The sentiment is perfect as he does think he is pretty A-MOOSE-ING.
The set also comes with different elements so you can dress up your characters a bit.
My husband always wears a hat outside and has glasses so I added those 2 images to my "father moose".


I used the stamps from the set to make the background, I just stamped the separate elements  with different coloured ink adding things until it looked ok.

Then on a separate piece of marker friendly paper I stamped the father and son with memento ink and cut the images with the corresponding dies in my cuttlebug.
I then popped up the characters with foam tape.

Thanks loads for joining me 
Lou

2 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic card and scene Louise..Loz

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Great building up of a scene Lou, your hubby must've loved it it!!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Thank You Candy at Shaz in Oz Blog}