Wednesday, January 18, 2017



Hello Everyone,  Have you ever had a card in mind and then end up 
with something totally different?
That's what happened to me today and I am happy I changed my mind.


Items Used were:
Sizzix Step-ups - Happy Birthday
The Hedgehogs are from Penny Black Stamps -  Party Time
Balloons are from Tim Holtz - Mini Bird Crazy and Things
I have gone over some things with sparkling Gel Pens but it didn't photograph well.
Happy Birthday is much brighter than it looks. The Happy Birthday I sponged white card 
(after cutting out) with inks and put clear sparkling gel pen over it.
I'm so pleased with the result I put an 8 on it and will put it away for a grand daughter's birthday.
enjoy the rest of your week. 
Don't forget to enter Bizzy Bec's challenge this month.
Crafty Hugs, Carol

3 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card Carol..Loz

aussie aNNie said...

These hedgies are so cute Carol, love the stepper card as well ♥

Louise F NZ said...

Wonderful step card Carol. And those hedgies always melt my heart.