Sunday, September 25, 2016

A Little Bit Of Kite Flying

Hi Lou here with you on this drizzly, cold spring day.  At least it is in my part of the world.  A perfect day for crafting on the upside.

I am sharing my DT card for this month which uses the totally versatile,
extremely cute Lawn Fawn Yay, Kites stamp and Yay, Kites Lawn Cuts


For my card I decided to make a scene shaker card. 
I stamped the kite and clouds on the card base and coloured with Shimmering H20 paints, then I cut the glitter card for the frame and adhered the acetate to it.  I then added my foam tape to the base so it couldn't be seen and poured in the sequins and flattened them out so I could stick the frame and acetate on.
I then stamped and cut the "hello" and squirrel and glued them to the top.



The pic above shows the sequins all shaken out, cute hey?


Thanks loads for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to make a shaker card of your own
Lou.

2 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous shaker card Louise...Loz

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Clever work Lou! love shaker cards and also love Lawn fawn images, and they really make a great combo!
Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}