Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Love...


Hello there people,

Did you do anything special for Valentines Day this year? Hope you were showered with love as you deserve to be everyday :)

I thought I would show you this new Magnolia image I bought from Bizzy Bec's. Isn't she cute. She's called "Tip Toe Tilda" and is available to pre-order from Bizzy Bec's Store. I've teamed her up with some gorgeous dies from Memory Box called: Banner Parade, All about the love, Cross Stitched Hearts and Stitched Heart Layers.

There are some awesome new dies like these ones by Memory Box, you NEED them in your stash! There are still a few more days left to enter in the Anything Goes Challenge this month!

I look forward to seeing what you create!

Michelle xox

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Tip toe Tilda is gorgeous and your card is beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Debra James said...

Such a cute image Michelle,, gorgeous card.