Monday, September 22, 2014

Father's Day



Today I would like to share with you a card I made for my dad for fathers day.    The embossed background was painted with black gesso and then when almost dry wiped back to allow the foil tape to show through.  The lighthouse image was stamped with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and then the edges were wipe with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  The tag was then painted with Tim Holtz crackle paint - Rock Candy.  The tag was diecut using a the Memory Box Distressed Tag Die and stamped with the matching Stamp. I also used Memory Box die Tessatina Border.  I pulled apart some Green Tara Burlap Ribbon to create the tie at the top of the tag.

Don't forget there is still time left to join us for this month's anything goes Challenge.

Happy crafting

Karen

No comments: