Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blue Moon

Hi Crafty Peeps - Sally here
Just having a play whist the hammering keeps going on and on and on.....
(we are having an extension on the back of our house.... aka a new craft room for me :) 
So I've now moved my craft gear into the Lounge room, most of it was packed up into boxes..

I've been feeling a little blue moonish over the last few days... 
so thought I would pull out the ol' copics and have a colour!!

Below is a cute digi image from Bizzy Bec's store called - Strawberry Basket 
and I've cut the top off the little star from the Memory Box die - Precious Stars
I hope you like it... 


Don't forget to enter Bizzy Bec's Monthly Challenge - Love/Friendship here 
Have a great day... 
Sal


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Simply beautiful.Bet you can't wait till the extension is done.How exciting to have a new craft room.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

Mish-Mash-Moo said...

Love and hugs! Cant wait to see the finished extensions!!!