Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thanks

Hi everyone Suzanne here. The card I would like to share today is a very quick and simple card that I made this week. I celebrated my  birthday last week and my wonderful family, friends and workmates all helped to make it very special. I want to send out some thank you cards and this card is the first one I made. I have used a Memory Box Die Frangia Bouquet and  Cut and Emboss Alphabet Number 1 from Joy Crafts to make the word Thanks. I purchased both of these dies from Bizzy Bec's Online Store. Don't forget that when shopping at the online store if there is something that you particularly want and can't see it send an email to Bec and she will do her best to help you.
You still have plenty of time to enter our Tag It challenge. Wouldn't you just love to win the gorgeous Tiddly Winks Stamp Beach Babe!


No comments: