Thursday, June 7, 2012

Crealies Doily Elements Dies



Hello everyone, DT Jackie here.  I wanted to share with you a card I made using Bec's new line of Crealies Doily Elements Dies.  I absolutely loved using these. I ran mine through the bigshot and they came out perfectly each and every time.  There is a square and circle template available also which will help you with perfect positioning.  This will be especially useful with scrapbooking pages.

I also used the Spellbinder Bitty Blossoms Dies, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Die and of course the precious little Tilda which I paper pieced.

Be sure to visit Becs Online Store and check out all the gorgeous new goodies she has in store.

Hugs Jackie

6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Ooh this is lovely Jackie!I am trying to figure out how these crealies work...how do you use the template? :)

Jackie Thomas said...

Hi Alyce. I didn't actually use the template on this card. I just spaced the dies evenly around the border.

Kelly said...

Beautiful Jackie! I am loving those dies!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tess Ekwall said...

WOW!! This is a stunning work!
I love how your design and colours.
Well done, this is fabulous.
Take care and have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Tess.

Cheryl said...

Stunning card Jackie, love the colours and your beautiful flowers. thanks for sharing your amazing creation with the new dies.
Hugs Cheryl