Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holly without her bauble!!



Hi all, hope you are all well and ready for christmas! If you still have some quick cards to make then check out Bec;s range of digi's from the Blue Butterfly Digi -
'Christmas Collection', Holly is supposed to be sitting on a lovely Christmas Bauble , but I decided not to use it. I have again used the 'Eskimo Kisses' DP from Basic Grey, and MFT Snowflakes, the Kindy Glitz is Crystalina, but for some reason on the bottom Snowflake it looks green! Some ribbon an bling all done, and I made the white flower, didn't like it where it is but used my hot glue gun so it wouldn't come off lol, oh an the sentiment was a freebie by Ladybug Crafts with the Australian Simply Cards Magazine. Holly is of course coloured with my Copics these and all your supplies are available from Bizzy Bec's on-line store.
hugs
Sue

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Sue, love the layout and all the details, very cute.
Hugs Cheryl