Monday, September 5, 2011

September Challenge + Thank YOU



Hi Everyone,

I just want to Thank everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday.. That was so sweet of you all.. I did have a FABULOUS weekend... I had surprises all round.

We are back today with the September Challenge.

The Theme being a Colour Challenge

Using Blue, Green and White

The Winner of this Challenge will receive 10 Digi Images of your choice.

I will be back soon to announce the winners of the August Challenge.

We have some Fabulous creations from the DT below.

OOPS I made a BooBoo I totally forgot to change Debras Card Over for the new challenge I am so sorry about that..



We all look forward to seeing your creations.

Take Care,
Bec & The Design Team





4 comments:

Larisa said...

Wow! Debra's card is so beautiful! Another ones are good too)

AussieParcher said...

Oh boy, what a fabulous lots of cards from the DT members. All gorgeous cards ladies.

Craftdee said...

Fabulous DT work ladies, thanks for the challenge, Dee

karen irvine said...

beautiful dt cards! thank you for a great challenge!