challenge

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winners Of November Challenge

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry on the delay announcing these winners.. I did have a family emergency on Friday and since then it has taken up all of my time.. But I can announce that it is all ok and getting better now..

Ok now for the winner of the $25 Gift Voucher to spend at Bizzy Becs chosen by Random Org. Just email me at bizzybec@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Number #14 Lynn's Designer Creations


There are also two Bizzy Becs Customer runner ups that will receive a 10% off store wide Gift Voucher. Just email me at bizzybec@gmail.com to claim your prize.

# 79 Red Squirrel
#51 Samantha Ball

Congratulations ladies.. You can also take the Winner Badge on the side bar to place on your blogs.

Thank you to everyone that did play along.. I was overwhelmed with all the entries and look forward to your entries in our New December Challenge theme of "Christmas"

Take Care,
Bec xx

6 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats ladies
up for the next challenge
hugs angelique

Cor* said...

congrats winners!! Woo HOO!!

Honor said...

Congratulations ladies!!
Enjoy your prizes x

Cheryl said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Squirrel said...

Oh wow - thank you so much!
Rosey (Red Squirrel) xx

Lynn said...

Thanks so much...I am sooooo delighted!
huggs
Lynn xx